Autodesk Fusion 360 / HaasTooling.com Courses: Cole Custer Talladega Advance
● It’s time to tackle the unpredictability of superspeedway racing again to Cole custer and the No. 41 Autodesk Fusion 360 / HaasTooling.com Ford Mustang team for Stewart-Haas Race (SHR) as the NASCAR Cup Series heads to the Superspeedway in Talladega, Alabama for Sunday’s YellaWood 500.
● Returning with Custer and the No.41 Ford SHR team for the fifth of six appearances this season as a senior partner is Autodesk Fusion 360, who kicked off his fourth season with the 23-year-old pilot and SHR in June on the Sonoma (California) Raceway road course and made its fourth appearance two weekends ago on the half-mile concrete oval at Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway. Sonoma weekend was a hometown run for Based in San Francisco Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK), a leader in software applications for the engineering, manufacturing, construction, architectural, media and entertainment industries.
● Sunday’s 500 mile race in Talladega will be Custer’s milestone Start of the 70th Cup Series and his fourth on the 2.66 mile oval. The Cup Series in title Rookie of the Year 10th place there in April was the best of his first three Cup Series visits and was the first of his two top 10s so far this season. He scored his second top-10 three weeks later on the concrete mile oval at Dover International Speed Circuit (Del.).
● The 23-year-old from Ladera Ranch, Calif., Had some promising runs in both events of last year’s Cup Series in Talladega. In the spring race he was about to start fifth for the green and white checkered finish, but his Mustang started to stumble from lack of fuel, sending him to the pits for a splash-and. -go. He finished 22nd. In the fall race he was able to drive up front several times, but as he finished fifth just after halfway through the race he was recovered in a multi-car incident that ended his day.
● Custer has three appearances for Talladega in NASCAR Xfinity Series competition in the No. 00 SHR Ford with a better ninth finish in the 2018 race, and the best 12th starts in the 2018 and 2019 races.
● Custer qualified the N ° 00 JR Motorsports entry on pole for 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race in Talladega, but saw this offer end prematurely after an accident just past the halfway point.
● After the 29th place last Sunday in the 1.5 mile Las Vegas Auto Circuit oval, Custer arrives at Talladega 28th in the drivers’ standings.
● Joining Autodesk on the Ford Mustang # 41 is co-owner of the team Gene Haas the most recent operation, Haas Tooling, which was launched to enable CNC machinists to purchase high quality cutting tools at competitive prices. Haas cutting tools are sold exclusively online at HaasTooling.com and shipped direct to end users. HaasTooling.com products became available nationwide last July, and cutting tools available for purchase on HaasTooling.com have proven to be even more important during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic as the machines CNC have become vital for the production of personal protective equipment. Haas Automation, founded by Haas in 1983, is America’s premier manufacturer of CNC machine tools. The company manufactures a complete line of vertical and horizontal machining centers, turning centers, rotary tables and indexers. All Haas products are manufactured at the company’s 1.1 million square foot manufacturing facility in Oxnard, Calif., And distributed through a global network of Haas factory outlets.
● SHR, his partner Wow wow classic waffles, and Feed America®, the largest anti-hunger organization in the United States with a network of 200 food banks and 60,000 pantry and meal programs, is asking fans to do their part to help end hunger in America by SMS HUNGER to 50555 to donate $ 5 to Feeding America, by visiting the Feeding America donation page on Facebook, or the donation page through the Feeding America website. Every dollar donated helps provide at least 10 Feeding America® Guaranteed meals on behalf of local member food banks.